Lakshmi Hrudaya Rangoli is drawn in your pooja room. This rangoli is drawn on Fridays, for Lakshmi pooje. And specially during Shravana Masa Lakshmi Pooje. I have tried to make it as much as easy as possible to show how this could be drawn. If you have any doubts, please do keep me posted. I will try to help as much as possible.

 butterfly-EC  

P.S: Not easy to draw the rangoli using MS-Paint.  Tried my best.

1. Put a dot in the center.

2. Next, add 5 tiny dots at the 8 corners.

lakshmi-hrudaya1

3. Now start joining  the dots from 1 – 3 – 5 – 2 – 4 and back to 1. So, remember 1-3-5-2-4-1.

lakshmi-hrudaya2

4. Repeat the same for all the remaining dots.

lakshmi-hrudaya34. And this is the image I drew by hand on a paper, scanned it. Just to give more details than the ones above.

0 comments